GRWG/GDWG Web Meeting 2019-08-22
GSICS Web Meeting on Hyperspectral Sounder Updates and Inter-Comparison
This webmeeting to be held at 7:00-8:30AM EST on Thursday Aug 2019 (check your time here
) is to update hyperspectral sounder status as well as recent progress on inter-comparison, including AIRS, CrIS
, IASI, IRAS, GIIRS, using SNO, double difference (from other transfer radiometers and model calculations), or other methods. On a way forward, how do we address these differences for community that often uses hypersperctral sounders as references wil be discussed.
- Likun Wang (NOAA Affiliate) – Introdocation (5 Min)
- Tim Hewison (EUMETSAT) - White paper and presentation on workshop on SI-Traceable Space-based Climate Observing System (10 min)
- Laura Le Barbier (CNES) - IASI-C performances and Inter-comparison (with IASI-A, B, AIRS and CrIS) (15 min)
- Dave Tobin (UW) - CrIS updates and Inter-comparison results (15 min)
- Qiang Guo (CMA) - FY4/GIIRS Performance and Inter-comparison results (15 min)
- Chengli Qi (CMA) - IRAS performance and Inter-comparison results (15 min)
Guest Chair: ??
- Meeting link:
- Meeting number:736 905 613
- Password: gsics
- More ways to join
- Join by video system
You can also dial 220.127.116.11 and enter your meeting number.
- Join by phone
+1-202-860-2110 United States Toll (Washington D.C.)
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll
Access code: 736 905 613