GDWG Web Meeting 2022

Please indicate by l doodle poll your preference for the date of the webmeeting

Suggested Topics for the meeting

1. Review the Actions we received in the GSICS Annual Meeting and EP Meeting ( Actions listed below)

2. Review the GDWG Work Plan. I would prepare a template and send it over soon

Action from GSICS EP [ A.GEP.20220510.6 :GDWG to provide high level work plan. ]

3. GDWG Activities of . Please prepare a few slides on your recent GDWG activities and response to actions if any were assigned to you.

4. We would pick some actions on Data/Algorithm Sharing

5. We would review GRWG requirements

A.GWG.20220314.1 Tim Hewison (EUMETSAT) to provide Tech Note providing guidance on how to apply GSICS Correction for GEO imagers to Andy Heidinger to request feedback - done! Tech Note distributed to gsics-dev in this email.


Actions to review

A.GEP.20220510.6 :GDWG to provide high level work plan

A.GDWG.20221603.1: IMD and ISRO to work on enhancing capabilities of RAPID to use visualize GSICS data

R.GDWG.20220316.1: Agencies to share their reprocessing plans. A.GDWG.20220316.1: Discuss if reprocessed data be designated as a GSICS deliverable

A.GDWG.20220316.2: GDWG members to inform GCC about the latest membership

A.GDWG.20220316.3: CMA to reveal use of GSICS coefficients in NWP processing

A.GDWG.20220316.7: GDWG to contact GRWG to gather requirements for combined product

A.GDWG.20220316.4: GSICS members to contact Paolo (ESA) and provide feedback toEVDC

A.GDWG.20220316.5: IMD/ISRO Cal/Val portal link to be provided to ESA to be included in the CEOS Cal/Val portal

A.GDWG.20220316.6: GSICS-GDWG(Manik) to work closely with ESA ( Paolo) to integrate GSICS
Topic revision: r1 - 14 Sep 2022, ManikBali
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding GSICS Wiki? Send feedback